Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,

I have applied for skill assement online on 6th May 2013and my documenst reached on 13th May to Vetassess. I need advise on follwing:
a. how long it takes to get positive assesment, when should I expect it or shall I phone Vetassess as it is more than one month now.
b. I am HR professional what is the state of response generally given by
vetassess
c. on receipt of positive skill assesment , I will be applying for state sponsorship , can some body guide as what is the next step if it is EOI and also how state sponsorship is to be obtained? what are the steps involved. i have not engaged any consultant , i am doing on my own..

Regards
Geeta

·
Registered
37 Posts
HI,

The time-frame for assessment given by VETASSESS on their website is 6 - 8 weeks, so i suggest just wait for a couple of weeks and you should be hearing from them.

Your next steps are as follows once you get a positive assessment:

1. Apply & Write IELTS (You haven't mentioned anything against this, if you already got it then proceed).
2. Create an EOI on SkillSelect.
3. Apply for State sponsorship.

You need to apply the state sponsorship on their website online. You didnt mentioned which state you will be applying otherwise i could give you a link. Once applied, you've to wait till the state accepts your sponsorship and gives you a nomination. They'll give you this with a nomination/acknowledgement number.

Once received you'll have to update your EOI on skillselect with this information. Once updated, you should be receiving the invitation from skillselect for applying the visa and once you receive the invitation, you can apply for the visa.

I hope things are clear for you now. Let me know if you need anything further.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.