Australia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I've asked this before but please give me some advice. I was being told by my agent to only submit information since grant of visa 820. Which i did. However my partner and I were looking into our photos and realizing that would also mean we would be missing 13 months of evidence as that was the length of time we waited for our 820 grant (from lodgement we did not provide anymore evidence until grant). And now 11 months since grant of 820 im feeling insecure just providing 11 months of information and missing the past 13mths before grant. Can anyone give me an explanation just so i know why im giving info only after grant? thanks!!

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
Hello! I've asked this before but please give me some advice. I was being told by my agent to only submit information since grant of visa 820. Which i did. However my partner and I were looking into our photos and realizing that would also mean we would be missing 13 months of evidence as that was the length of time we waited for our 820 grant (from lodgement we did not provide anymore evidence until grant). And now 11 months since grant of 820 im feeling insecure just providing 11 months of information and missing the past 13mths before grant. Can anyone give me an explanation just so i know why im giving info only after grant? thanks!!
Many people keep updating their 820 with information up to the grant date, so may not have the same issue.

In your case I would probably cover the entire period to be on the safe side.

Technically though, they only need to know you are still together. The more proof, within reason, the better.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Many people keep updating their 820 with information up to the grant date, so may not have the same issue.

In your case I would probably cover the entire period to be on the safe side.

Technically though, they only need to know you are still together. The more proof, within reason, the better.
Did the 4 pillars question for stage 2 specifically ask for information only after grant of temp visa?

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
Did the 4 pillars question for stage 2 specifically ask for information only after grant of temp visa?
I dont actually recall, but we had been uploading until just before the 820 grant, and from 801 eligibility we covered the entire period, from the last upload. It just felt better.

I have heard that some people wait 12 months before being asked for things, so thought it best to pre-empt, and try to avoid an RFI.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts