Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I finished my application and added all of the supporting docs to my account. I asked my migration agent whether I should press the button that says, "i confirm i have provided information as requested," and he advised not to as it means I can't upload further information. Does this make sense to people here? Will my application be assessed if I don't press the button? The idea of not pressing it doesn't make sense to me, otherwise why have it in the first place?

The lawyer knows he stuff but I just need to see if I can put the doubt away, hence I thought I'd ask on here...

Thanks!

L

·
Premium Member
9,033 Posts
That button usually only appears if Immigration have asked you to submit a specific piece or pieces of information. If they have, and you've provided it, you should click that button so they'll continue processing. That will not prevent you from uploading additional documents.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I pressed it and got the message “Your update was successful. The application will be assigned for processing as soon as possible in line with departmental priorities.”

And to confirm - from the looks of it I can still upload things...

Thanks all!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.