Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am IT Professional , having MCS Degree and 4 years experiance , I got reference letter from my employer (he was reluctant for this).

I want to know weather DIAC re-verify the experiance / reference letter or contact the employer in any case ?
how do DIAC verify the documents ?
as my employer will not give +ve responce (behind me) as he dont want me to leave the job ?

DO I HAVE TO FACE INTEGRITY CHECKS IN
a) phone checks
b) Site visits
which is most probable? How much % there is a chance of Integrity checks in my case?
or directly the visa granted since it is a state sponsored???

Please guide me in detail.
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Have a good read of eligibility, "applying for visa" sections , the application and the immi booklet #6; yes immi need to do checks of information accuracy, a state nomination just another document.

Immi may use any means they see appropiate for checking of information accuracy - main thing is for you to have it correct.

·
Registered
692 Posts
I think you should expect your work experience to be verified, in whatever methods are available to immigration. I applied for a new passport last year and you need to supply to witnesses that know you. The next day I submitted my application, one of my witnesses was called.

So I am sure immigration will do everything they can to verify that the information is 100% accurate. Finding any inconsistencies in your application is an easy way for it to be denied.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.