Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all :) a bit of a long post but hopefully some helpful information for some.

First an update on those paying attention to my husband's visa applications or those who need information on Partner visa medicals done in Moscow- we did the medicals and an extra psych evaluation was needed but it was done on the same day at no extra cost (!!). There was no delay in processing and it's already all done. This was through IOM Moscow (but medicals done at a different place in the centre of Moscow)

Secondly, I wanted to let everyone know that it seems that (according to LexisNexis) that the PAM 3 has changed somewhat, and, they seem to only be updating online. I contacted the Melbourne University and Victorian State Library to who both separately stated this. They stated they have physical copies, but they are out of date. However, through my university student access, I was able to access databases such as LEGENDcom and LexisNexis for free, and you can see the entirely updates PAM 3 there. LEGENDcom is an official public database of migration stuff and LexisNexus is similar but a more rounded site for law-based matters. So, if you are attending a university, check to see if you have access to these websites for free! Beats paying hundreds for a subscription access. The PAM 3 seems relatively the same, but the sections are numbered/categorised differently, so you'll need to know that if you wish to quote them to others or find information.

And finally, of course, I have another quick question! ;) this is regarding the visitor visa 600 online app...although we're just waiting for a decision, I'm a bit concerned that there is a part of the uploaded documents that says "Travel history - evidence of" and it says "required" with a red exclamation point next to it. The only types of evidence you can upload are passport scans. My husband has no travel history (we already have enough incentive already uploaded) but I'm worried they expect something to be put there as it says 'required' - the application even asked why it hadn't been uploaded "yet" implying that it would need to be uploaded eventually. Can we just leave this not uploaded?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.