Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have completed my MBA with Finance and hold a 5 years and 2 months experience of working as an Internal Auditor. Please help me with a detailed description on how many years of experience will cut down at the time of assessment and how many points do I need to accumulate to be invited. What is the score to be achieved through PTE for the same. Also, can anyone please help me with experience letter of internal auditor?

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
Hi, I have completed my MBA with Finance and hold a 5 years and 2 months experience of working as an Internal Auditor. Please help me with a detailed description on how many years of experience will cut down at the time of assessment and how many points do I need to accumulate to be invited. What is the score to be achieved through PTE for the same. Also, can anyone please help me with experience letter of internal auditor?
If your MBA is recognised a comparable to an Australian degree, you can expect to have 1 year of relevant post qualification deducted to set a deeming date.

May I suggest that you consult a registered migration agent fo further advice?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your support. But I really need help on the initial issues like, having an MBA degree in Finance and work experience as an auditor, is acceptable or not. Because the degree isn't matching the job title. Keen to see your super helpful reply. Thanks loads.

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
Thank you for your support. But I really need help on the initial issues like, having an MBA degree in Finance and work experience as an auditor, is acceptable or not. Because the degree isn't matching the job title. Keen to see your super helpful reply. Thanks loads.
May I suggest that you consult a registered migration agent fo further advice?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.