Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Internships allow you to apply your knowledge in a particular area providing you with practical industry experience. You will gain recognised training in Australia which can be valuable for your career and may lead to other visa opportunities. Although most internships are paid, some may be unpaid. A program fee is normally required for acceptance into an internship.

·
Super Moderator
2,109 Posts
Internships allow you to apply your knowledge in a particular area providing you with practical industry experience. You will gain recognised training in Australia which can be valuable for your career and may lead to other visa opportunities. Although most internships are paid, some may be unpaid. A program fee is normally required for acceptance into an internship.
Are you running a business???

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi esteve,

I'm not running the business , I am working as marketing at the Australian Firm with an office in Melbourne and in the Philippines. :)

·
Super Moderator
5,266 Posts
You're also spamming the board with random pieces of information. If you have a question or if you're answering a question, that's fine. But random posts aren't needed or helpful.

·
Super Moderator
2,109 Posts
You're also spamming the board with random pieces of information. If you have a question or if you're answering a question, that's fine. But random posts aren't needed or helpful.
I second that maggie-may and i would warn everyone to be wary of any company that are not registered migration agents who are charging to get you a visa , especially an internship that doesn't even provide an income!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi guy, sorry I didn't mean to spam though you're right maggie , I should have provided only a few :)though, as with the internship,yes, it is not paid but gaining practical experience in Australia could lead the student here in the Philippines to a greater heights career opportunity overseas. Thanks

·
Registered
173 Posts
Unpaid internships are illegal.

Probably not the best idea to advertise them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.