Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys, Great to see that a website is helping people to achieve their goals and providing hard to find valuable information.
Great job by admins and mods

I am a 30 year old Animation Production Manager from India and looking for a job prospects in some of the good animation studios in oz.
I have 05 years of documented and around 02 years of undocumented experience along with a bachelors degree in commerce and a PG diploma in mass comm.

need guidance,
what if i apply form here, then what are the chances to get an sponsored offer (what is the requirement scenario of animation professionals in Australia etc.)

Thanx and best Regards

jeskri

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Hi Guys, Great to see that a website is helping people to achieve their goals and providing hard to find valuable information.
Great job by admins and mods

I am a 30 year old Animation Production Manager from India and looking for a job prospects in some of the good animation studios in oz.
I have 05 years of documented and around 02 years of undocumented experience along with a bachelors degree in commerce and a PG diploma in mass comm.

need guidance,
what if i apply form here, then what are the chances to get an sponsored offer (what is the requirement scenario of animation professionals in Australia etc.)

Thanx and best Regards

jeskri
Hi jeskri and as far as what our animation production industry is like, our film industry in general is reasonably small and though animation is being used more and more for films, I still think there would be a fairly limited scope, especially in tighter economic times when optional areas like entertainment are one of the first to suffer.
The film and media industry is renowned for fluctuation and many people needing to resort to alternative work.

But do some searching via the internet and see what may be possible.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi wanderer, thanx for the reply,
i dont know how much u know the animation industry. but believe me its like ice-burg..lot of people doesn't know that how difficult its to source quality people for animation industry.
coming back to my query...i belong to hardcore animation industry. unlike film- industry where people get jobs mainly by reference or networking,animation industry is purely driven by the skill-set u poses.
but all the skill and craft criteria apply on artist viz-animator, texture,modeling artists... for production guys its a bit "different" i am just searching that.

Really appreciate your views.. but do let me know if there are some alive job forums or may be guide me to some direction.

Regards

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.