Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I am introducing myself to this beautiful community of this forum. I am looking forward to have more contact with you people.

Actually, I am a traveller, and looking forward to have an experience travelling knowledge from professionals and experience travellers who can help me to get my vision clear regarding the destinations. Please do reply.

Thanks in Advance!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Welcome

Hello Everyone,

I am introducing myself to this beautiful community of this forum. I am looking forward to have more contact with you people.

Actually, I am a traveller, and looking forward to have an experience travelling knowledge from professionals and experience travellers who can help me to get my vision clear regarding the destinations. Please do reply.

Thanks in Advance!
Hi Bikehike and welcome to the site. It's good to have you here for sure. Australia is a big country with many places to go and things to see and do.
I have a feeling you'll get lots of good information here;).

Gene

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hallo People!

My name is Owen, I am new to this forum. I am a Toolmaker by trade, my nationality is Zimbabwean, I live and work in South Africa at the moment. I applied for a 176 visa (Western Australia) on 2 June 2011 hopefully I'll get lucky and get a CO soon!!

Sent from my iPhone using Australia

·
Registered
121 Posts
Welcome

Hallo People!

My name is Owen, I am new to this forum. I am a Toolmaker by trade, my nationality is Zimbabwean, I live and work in South Africa at the moment. I applied for a 176 visa (Western Australia) on 2 June 2011 hopefully I'll get lucky and get a CO soon!!

Sent from my iPhone using Australia
Hi Owen,

Welcome to the site. It's good to have you here and hope your visa is granted soon. Reading some of the posts here will probably give you an idea on how long it might take.

Gene

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.