Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! Perry Campanella here to get to meet interesting people like yourselves! I’m here to enjoy all I can learn about Australia’s Literary Institutions , Groups, Book Stores, award winners etc. I understand the internet provides much research on all of this and though ideas, advice from new friends I will make here - Will be a joyful experience for me personally. :)

·
AustraliaForum.com Editor
697 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone.
Im new in this forum as well and I just arrived in Australia. Work and travel is what im doing and I love this kind of life much better than my life in Germany. I saw Melbourne, GOR, Grampians, Waverock and now im working in Perth and earn 700 $ a week (much more than in Germany). Im just wondering if my life would be still the same when i move to Australia? You can check my Videos in Youtube if you are interested in what i did so far...

AlvaProductions1

Looking forward to hearing from you

Joel

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi all,
I am new to this forum.I need an advise from all the veterans in this forum.I am planning for applying for PR to Australia.
Here are my details:
My name is Vinay Kumar,age 30,working as IT professional for last 7 years.I graduated as a bachelor of civil engineering in 2006 but have been working as a IT professional since then.
Am I eligible for applying for australian PR under sec 189 skilled category?
Can you please share some info. if I am eligible to appy for the same.
Please reach out to me on [email protected]

Thanks in advance!!!

Cheers,
Vinay

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.