Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

What is the current waiting time for Electronics Engineers to get an Invitation!! I launched mine on 17 November with 55 points and currently its 60 with my age. Also launched 190 with 60 and its 65 now.

Heard a lot about removing Electronics engineer from the SOL as it is in the flag list 2015-2016.

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
As long as your EOI was only 55 points, you would not receive any invitation. If it's now increased to 60, then you would likely get an invitation in Feb. or perhaps March.

For 190 invitations, there's no schedule so it depends on when whichever state you selected may issue invitations.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Maggie,
I applied for NSW. So you say that it would probably take a couple of months for electronics engineer! The only thing I am scared is because it is in the flag list and would be removed in coming july.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks Maggie,
I applied for NSW. So you say that it would probably take a couple of months for electronics engineer! The only thing I am scared is because it is in the flag list and would be removed in coming july.
I sent my EOI electronics Engineering with 60 point on 23 of Nov received my invitation on 8th of January.
Don't worry you should receive your soon. But you can't count from 17th you need to count since you obtained the 60 points. Invitations are helded every 2 weeks on Friday. Its one round coming this Friday. Good luck!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks laup,
I Appreciate for your reply. Hope I will get it soon cuz they were a lot 2400 for each invitation in January, possibly count will be reduced to more than half for those coming in February.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi laup,
Yes I did get my invitation :). I submitted all my documents but original copies of a few documents will that make any difference?. Also do we need to submit form 80?

Thanks
The copies that are not original are certify? Did you apply onshore? Submit form 80 and 1221 so it won't delay your application as well as pcc and medical. If you have all documention you might get a straight grant without CO contacting you!
If Onshore don't forget that as soon as you get your bridging visa you are entitled for medicare!! Good luck!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The copies that are not original are certify? Did you apply onshore? Submit form 80 and 1221 so it won't delay your application as well as pcc and medical. If you have all documention you might get a straight grant without CO contacting you!
If Onshore don't forget that as soon as you get your bridging visa you are entitled for medicare!! Good luck!!
Yes all the duplicate copies are certified. Yes I'm applying onshore, pic and medicals are done. Coming to form 80 do we need to fill it manually by printing it out or can we just fill in the pdf online?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yes all the duplicate copies are certified. Yes I'm applying onshore, pic and medicals are done. Coming to form 80 do we need to fill it manually by printing it out or can we just fill in the pdf online?
I did it manually but also know of ppl doind it on pdf and only printing the signature page. Up to you really.!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hello,

What is the current waiting time for Electronics Engineers to get an Invitation!! I launched mine on 17 November with 55 points and currently its 60 with my age. Also launched 190 with 60 and its 65 now.

Heard a lot about removing Electronics engineer from the SOL as it is in the flag list 2015-2016.
Hi Sai,

I lodged EOI for one of my client (Electronics Engineer--60 points) on 16th Nov. 2016. PR granted on 2nd March 2016.

Regards,

Sanjayai Kapoor

Registered Migration Agent , Australia (MARN: 1066506)
Licensed AdviserNZ Immigration (License No: 201002178)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,
I'm new here.
I just lodged EOI for nsw 190, Electronics Engineer also on 2nd Mar (55 + 5). I had some problem with my EA assessment and it took me almost 4 months to complete.
Dont know if anyone has lodged EOI for more than 3 months but haven't received invitation yet?
So nervous now if I still have chance before this June when they will revive the quota. :( :( :(

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.