Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
The invitation round is what it is. But I would not refer to unregistered migration agent websites for information, I would only rely on information published either on the government's website or from a MARA registered migration agent.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,
totally agree with you, one should always look first to the government website for any of the updates by immigration authority. Even the consultant companies post the same update which is posted on government website. But for the general applicant it become quite difficult to find the latest updates in government site. Therefore if you are finding things in simple ways you should go with it.

Secondly, their is no more difference between MARA register or not, MARA register companies only have registration numbers, they also have no guarantee you that you will get Australia PR visa also they charge extra only for MARA registry.

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
Secondly, their is no more difference between MARA register or not, MARA register companies only have registration numbers, they also have no guarantee you that you will get Australia PR visa also they charge extra only for MARA registry.
On the contrary, only by using a MARA-registered agent can you have any assurance that the professional you have hired has had any training on Australian Immigration. Heck, I could move outside Australia and set up an immigration consultancy and heaven help the poor people who would hire me. If you hire anyone other than a MARA-registered agent, you don't know what you're getting.

As the agency in your link is NOT a MARA-registered agent, I would strongly recommend people NOT hire them for assistance with their visa matters. We have several good MARA-registered agents who regularly post on this forum and any of them I would recommend (members can refer to the sticky thread for their names and contact details)..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.