Australia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I am Iqra, currently waiting for my Partner Visa 309 to get approved. I had applied for it in October 2019. I just received my medical request from the dept. I want to know whats the next step after your medical is done and in how many days they issue the visa once your medical is done. Cheers!

·
Registered
5,896 Posts
Hello everyone,

I am Iqra, currently waiting for my Partner Visa 309 to get approved. I had applied for it in October 2019. I just received my medical request from the dept. I want to know whats the next step after your medical is done and in how many days they issue the visa once your medical is done. Cheers!
After the medical you just wait, assuming you have submitted everything required.

The wait can be around a year or more, or less.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They also asked me and my husband (who is an Australian citizen) to submit our police clearance certificate along with completing my medical. My lawyer suggests they will directly issue me the visa after my medical as they also refused to take my telephonice interview. Its covid and they are issuing visas early i have heard.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.