Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am an Irish guy looking to move to Australia ASAP.

1- Does anyone know if there is a database of the different companies that sponsor overseas workers?

2- If I get the 176 visa myself, how long after I actually receive it do i actually have to move to austraila before the visa becomes invalid? (ie if the visa is granted today do i have a few months or a year etc because I've a few loose ends to tie up at home before moving)

3- From experience which company would you use to get the visa? I have shopped around a bit already and there seems to be big price differences but i'm afraid using a lower priced agent might mean less chance of securing the visa and cannot afford to lose the money.

Thanks

·
Registered
197 Posts
1. there is not. but there are heaps of irish in australia and australian companies are used to hiring them. the only stumbling block will be the employers understanding your past experience.. but that'd be the same if you went to england, NZ, USA, etc..
2. exact date is on the DIAC website. i think it is 3 months or so.
3. no idea who is good to use in ireland. most of the people on this forum do it themselves. if you want to save a bit of coin you should look into it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.