Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I heard one of the applicants submitted PMV on March 2017 the same time as me in Cambodia and get the visa granted few days ago !! And for me I haven’t got any news yet even a slightly news :(( getting stress out now . she said she got the lawyer to do the works but my case it’s all me and my partner

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
As long as you are eligable and address all of the criteria in the visa application then you stand the same chance of reciving the visa as with an agent.

If you don't understand the criteria or are struggling with a complex case then you'd be best advised to use an agent to navigate the process.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As long as you are eligable and address all of the criteria in the visa application then you stand the same chance of reciving the visa as with an agent.

If you don't understand the criteria or are struggling with a complex case then you'd be best advised to use an agent to navigate the process.
I think my case is good enough and it's not a complex case but that someone I know she got a very complex case but how come she granted before me !! I just feel unfair and hopeless

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
Grants don't come in order. Some people get them quickly and others can take a year or longer than the average wait. Some people do it with no agent and get grants quickly, and some take longer. Some people do it with agents and get grants quickly, some take longer.

It isn't fair but that's the way it is. Some people have been waiting 2+ years for a visa grant and there have been people on this forum that applied the same visa subclass and got it in 2 months or less (and I think no agent was used).

Best to just be patient. Good luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.