Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
Just wondering... i notice that low risk is said to be ETA eligible.. but France and a bunch of other european countries are now classified under this evisitor thingy.. i applied for a prospective marriage visa for my french partner on the 10th Feb 2011.. and i am stressing out with how long it's taking..
Any advice?
Love Sally

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey,
Just wondering... i notice that low risk is said to be ETA eligible.. but France and a bunch of other european countries are now classified under this evisitor thingy.. i applied for a prospective marriage visa for my french partner on the 10th Feb 2011.. and i am stressing out with how long it's taking..
Any advice?
Love Sally
I have the same problem. All the countries that belong to the European Union seem to be elligible to get the eVisitor visa, but they are still not in the same basket as Canada or the USA (ETA) so according to what they say, France and Poland ( where i come from) are high risk countries, which is ridiculous.

·
Registered
197 Posts
france is low risk

however, if you have french citizenship but were born in a high risk country then you might not be processed as a low risk applicant.

i believe poland is not classified as low risk, even though it is a member of the EU.

·
Registered
11 Posts
i applied for my husband to come.. ive been waiting for a year now.. i dont know wheather lebanon is HR or LR? hope u all have happiness in ur applications..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.