Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I have attached enough evidences for my wife's 309/100 visa application and am about to press the button "I confirm I have provided information as requested". My question is, is it possible to attach further documents/photos after pressing the confirmation button? I mean if we find any other thing that we think might be good for our application, shall we be able to attach it after pressing "I confirm I have provided information as requested"? Or will our upload ability be disabled after that?

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
I think I have attached enough evidences for my wife's 309/100 visa application and am about to press the button "I confirm I have provided information as requested". My question is, is it possible to attach further documents/photos after pressing the confirmation button? I mean if we find any other thing that we think might be good for our application, shall we be able to attach it after pressing "I confirm I have provided information as requested"? Or will our upload ability be disabled after that?
We did. We did a couple of photo uploads, a couple of weeks after pressing the confirmation button. I actually was not sure I had to press it, as they hadn't actually requested any further information...

But I think that they can make a decision on your visa at any time once you press it, as you are saying you have submitted everything.

Reactions: RodQuiros

·
Registered
98 Posts
Yeah, you can. I was able to keep attaching docs for a while.

·
Registered
119 Posts
We did. We did a couple of photo uploads, a couple of weeks after pressing the confirmation button. I actually was not sure I had to press it, as they hadn't actually requested any further information...

But I think that they can make a decision on your visa at any time once you press it, as you are saying you have submitted everything.
This button does not appear under my application (applied about 4 months ago). Should I be worried?

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
The button comes up when they have requested information, which is why it asks you to confirm you have provided the requested information! It doesn’t stop you uploading more, but it does confirm your agreement that they may proceed to a decision based on the information you provided as a response. In other words, it stops the (usually 28 day) response period and puts the ball back into the Department’s court. Whether they play the ball is, of course, another matter!

·
Registered
45 Posts
does anyone have a explanation why this button comes up ? my agent said, just leave it ?
A (this) button appeared on the bottom of the attach documents screen after the CO asked for something, for 17 months nothing then an email asking for something and the magic button appeared, i provided the asked for documents and followed instructions and waited a couple of days then pressed the button and got the message about "by pressing this button you acknowledge that you have provided all documents asked for" or something like that, that was Monday..waiting again and excited now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.