Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Good Day everyone馃槉

I have a couple of questions i hope Someone can answer from here.
I am currently here in Australia and already applied for Partner/spouse visa which i am still completing the forms. One of the form ( 80) asked if i have been declined or refused of entry to any country,I have been refused for my UK visa last year.

My questions are :

1:) Is the Refusal of my UK visa will affect my Partner /Spouse Visa application if i did not declare it? Even i already enter Australia on a tourist visa and was asked the same question before but i did not declare it and still granted with multiple Entry TV.

2:) Is it going to matter now? My husband is australian and been married for 10 years with our son Studying here who also have australian citizenship.

Registered
Short answer is yes, it will.
Regardless of that you seem to have made a mistake that shall weigh heavily against your application, that being your untruthful response to a question in an official form. Make no mistake, this is a crime.

Not only did you fail to declare this on your first (I'm guessing tourist visa) application, but now also on your partner visa application. This is not something that the Department will take lightly. About them not finding out, which seems to be your hope, I find that extremely difficult to occur. Maybe they don't dig that deep when analysing tourists visas but they certainly will do so for a partner one, which is pretty much a certain path towards PR and possibly citizenship.

May I also remind you also that the UK and Australia have some very deep information exchange programs and the knowledge of your refusal to enter the U.K will not pass unnoticed should any attempt be made to locate it.

You should notify the Department of your mistake immediately.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.