Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Following an s56 - "request for further information" form last week, I've been trying to prepare a response and figure out how we haven't supplied enough information already (check other thread from yesterday) for our 820 temp partner visa application.

I noticed that the response email had KL in it, and when checking the bottom of the email it states: Subclass:820; Citizenship:BRITAIN; State:WA; Processing Office:Australian High Commission, Kuala Lumpur

A bit worried as I spoke to an immigration agent earlier today to get some advice on what to do and he says that it sounds like ive provided enough and usually that would suffice. I was hoping to speak to the case officer on the phone but now ive realised shes in KL, that must be a lot less likely an option. he did state that sometimes the offshore agents are more difficult to please... its added another level of anxiety to this whole situation for me, as i've likely been assigned an agent who isn't completely native in English language and slightly more disconnected from the culture than say an English/Australian case officer would be. Apologies if this appears in anyway racist, but im just forming my worries off of what the immigration agent i spoke to earlier told me.

The immigration agent suggested to write up a story and just reference and link all my currently attached documents so it really walks them through what they need to see, as often if things arent completely obvious, they will just request more information rather than trying to piece it together themselves. We are currently working on doing this, and trying to find any extra documents to submit, and I have also emailed the caseofficer which apparently can take 7 days to get a response, basically asking what more they want from us...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.