(1) adoption certificate for myself
(2) birth certificate for myself
(3) passport for myself
(4) a copy of my tourist visa for 2010
(5) medical card for ,myself
(6) a statement in how i met my partner
(7) a statement from Phil how he met me
(8) another statement saying that they have known me and my partner
(9) another statement stating that me and my partner has been living together for 12 months
(10) another statement from my partners daughter stating that my partner has been living with and supporting me
(11)3 statutory declaration by a supporting witness relating to a partner visa application has both been signed by a solicitor
(12) 3 last pay slips partners
(13) birth certificate partners
(14) 2 copies of marriage certificates
(15) 2 copies of divorce certificates
(16) photo copy of my partners birth certificate
(17) photo copy of my partners tax return
(18) photo copy of my partners payg summary
(19) 4 photo copies of us together and together with friends
(20) police certificate for myself
(21) medical results which has already has gone to the immigration in UK
(22) 47SP for me
(23) 40SP for my partner

is there anything else that i have to send with the application forms for the visa we have not got a joint account with a bank as i was not allowed to work being on a Tourist Visa for 12 months it would be appreciated if there is anything that i have missed out that could help me to get the spouse de facto visa will be very much appreciated

·
Registered
177 Posts
(1) adoption certificate for myself
(2) birth certificate for myself
(3) passport for myself
(4) a copy of my tourist visa for 2010
(5) medical card for ,myself
(6) a statement in how i met my partner
(7) a statement from Phil how he met me
(8) another statement saying that they have known me and my partner
(9) another statement stating that me and my partner has been living together for 12 months
(10) another statement from my partners daughter stating that my partner has been living with and supporting me
(11)3 statutory declaration by a supporting witness relating to a partner visa application has both been signed by a solicitor
(12) 3 last pay slips partners
(13) birth certificate partners
(14) 2 copies of marriage certificates
(15) 2 copies of divorce certificates
(16) photo copy of my partners birth certificate
(17) photo copy of my partners tax return
(18) photo copy of my partners payg summary
(19) 4 photo copies of us together and together with friends
(20) police certificate for myself
(21) medical results which has already has gone to the immigration in UK
(22) 47SP for me
(23) 40SP for my partner

is there anything else that i have to send with the application forms for the visa we have not got a joint account with a bank as i was not allowed to work being on a Tourist Visa for 12 months it would be appreciated if there is anything that i have missed out that could help me to get the spouse de facto visa will be very much appreciated
Hi slavekajira
You should also add other evidence that shows you have a life together & mutual interests. Have you gone travelling together perhaps? Include flight boarding passes/hotel receipts. Include any party invitations that you may have received from friends that include both your names. If you are part of a club, maybe you have a membership card/letter sent to the same address. If you've been apart at all, include some emails & phone statements. Mention in the statements if you have received any gifts from each other (ie birthdays/christmas). If you are trying to get a defacto visa, DIAC will want to see evidence that you've lived together, eg utlity bills in both your names, rent receipts in both your names....
Best wishes

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Your list seems heavily weighted with statements and as tsib says you need to look more at what hard evidence do you have of having resided together, documentation addressed to you both or individually at a common address, shared accounts and expenses or at least copies of your bank account statements that show individual contribution to a couples costs.
Have a read of what el kitten has outlined in the sticky thread.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.