Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi to all...

my questions may sounds a bit silly:D but i really need to know this..

my husband is applying for the 309 offshore partner visa and the question on the immiaccount is 'Has this applicant previously travelled to Australia or previously applied for a visa?' if the answer is yes, the next question asks what is the visa grant number...does the visitors visa has a grant number? my husband has never travelled to Australia before and his visitors visa 600 has been rejected two years ago (applied through an agent)

then the next question is 'Has the applicant or any person included in this application ever had a visa cancelled?' - can visitors visa 600 be considered a visa or how?

another one is 'Has the applicant or any person included in this application ever been refused an entry permit or visa to Australia?' - the same as above...whether the visitors visa is considered as a visa.

please help me to get an answer..sorry if my question is a bit topsy turvy...

thanks a lot for any assistance given...have a good day!

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
Has this applicant previously travelled to Australia or previously applied for a visa?' if the answer is yes, the next question asks what is the visa grant number...does the visitors visa has a grant number?
Yes, he has previously applied for a visa. Visitor visas do have grant numbers, but if it wasn't granted, there obviously wouldn't be any grant number.

then the next question is 'Has the applicant or any person included in this application ever had a visa cancelled?' - can visitors visa 600 be considered a visa or how?
Yes, it's a visa, but it was not cancelled.

another one is 'Has the applicant or any person included in this application ever been refused an entry permit or visa to Australia?' - the same as above...whether the visitors visa is considered as a visa.
Yes, it is a visa and it was refused. Provide details the best you can.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.