Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,

I am planning to lodge visa application for Australia PR under 189/190 subclass. After some ground work, I estimated my points comes into 60 for 189 subclass and 65 for 190 subclass. I am very confused with the following questions related to my Skill review by ACS(Australian Computer Society).

I have a Bachelor in Computer Science from India and have 5.4 years of experience as Software Engineer. I started my career in October 2011 with a startup and employees of my first organization was taken over by a bigger organization on March 2013. I moved to a different organization on December 2013 and currently working there. So my questions are as follows :

1. Name of my first organization has been renamed recently and none of the old people are currently working there?
2. Technically in the first 2 years of my career I worked in a single organization, but literally I worked in 2 different organization because of the transition. Will it be a impact during my ACS review, since i worked in the second organization only for 8 months ?
3. What are all the documents I may require to consider my first 2 years of career?

I inquired with a immigration consultant here in my country and they informed it was fine and they are charging a hefty fees for assisting in the VISA process.

In case of VISA type under 190 subclass, when do i get the 5 points for the Skilled nominated, do i get the 5 points at the time of EOI(Expression of interest) ?

I am really confused what i should do now. Any sort of help from the forum is really helpful for me.

Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.