Australia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have just submitted my 820/801 partner visa application and am looking at the upload page. I can see a subheading folder for two of the four pillars: Household (“Nature of the couple's household, Evidence of”) and Commitment (“Nature of the couple's mutual commitment to each other, Evidence of”). There isn’t a folder for Finances or Social. I was expecting to see “Financial aspects of the relationship, Evidence of” and “Social aspects of the relationship, Evidence of” as upload headings. Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello, I have just submitted my 820/801 partner visa application and am looking at the upload page. I can see a subheading folder for two of the four pillars: Household (“Nature of the couple's household, Evidence of”) and Commitment (“Nature of the couple's mutual commitment to each other, Evidence of”). There isn’t a folder for Finances or Social. I was expecting to see “Financial aspects of the relationship, Evidence of” and “Social aspects of the relationship, Evidence of” as upload headings. Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks
Hi,

I submitted the 2nd stage (801) application about 4 weeks ago. I submitted the application and then uploaded all my evidence at the same time. The only upload category that displayed was “Other” so I uploaded everything (68 uploads) under this category. The next day I logged on to immiaccount to check on something and I noticed other upload categories had appeared, maybe similar to what is displaying for you, but certainly not as many as in the first stage (820) of the application.
At the end of the day I don’t think it really matters. As long as you upload all of your evidence and it informs you that it has been received then it’s all okay. As I said I uploaded 68 uploads under other and it said it had received 68 documents so I am sure the assessment officer will find everything.
I have read, on this site, that other applicants have had similar experiences with the upload categories being different to what they expected for the 801 stage of the application and people have responded in a similar fashion to what I have to you.

So, don’t worry if your uploads don’t have a seemingly specific heading to match, just upload them under other, check they have been received and wait for an outcome.

Happy to clarify further if you are still concerned.

Good Luck.

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
Hi,

I submitted the 2nd stage (801) application about 4 weeks ago. I submitted the application and then uploaded all my evidence at the same time. The only upload category that displayed was “Other” so I uploaded everything (68 uploads) under this category. The next day I logged on to immiaccount to check on something and I noticed other upload categories had appeared, maybe similar to what is displaying for you, but certainly not as many as in the first stage (820) of the application.
At the end of the day I don’t think it really matters. As long as you upload all of your evidence and it informs you that it has been received then it’s all okay. As I said I uploaded 68 uploads under other and it said it had received 68 documents so I am sure the assessment officer will find everything.
I have read, on this site, that other applicants have had similar experiences with the upload categories being different to what they expected for the 801 stage of the application and people have responded in a similar fashion to what I have to you.

So, don’t worry if your uploads don’t have a seemingly specific heading to match, just upload them under other, check they have been received and wait for an outcome.

Good Luck.
This happened to us. Everything uploaded into "Other".
No issues, and the visa was granted.

Reactions: grumpygrant

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi,

Good Luck.
Thanks for the reply, greatly appreciate it! Ours looked like that too, only showing 'other' until we reloaded and most of them have appeared. Will upload anything missing to the other folder as you suggest. Thanks again for your help 🙂

1 - 5 of 5 Posts