Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

I am currently studying my Diploma of Hospitality and intending to do a 485 Graduate Visa after it under (Chef).

After I obtain the 485 visa, if i can find full-time employment it looks like i can get assessed under the Job Ready Program Pathway.

Wondering if the Job Ready Program Pathway positive assessment can be used for either ENS (186) or the new Work Visa 482? I read the Job Ready Program guidelines and it makes mention of only Skilled Permanent Visas (189,190,489 visas.)

I wont be able to do the TSS Assessment as a Chef as I wouldnt have 3 years experience.

Edit: Just saw read Schedule 1 of the Migration Regulation 1240(g)(iii) - It appears that as a Malaysian Citizen I do not require a formal skills assessment for a Chef for 482 Visa and will only require 2 years work experience (Full time / Part Time) to fulfill the 482 Work Experience requirements.

My Question is , can I still obtain the use the Job Ready Program Positive assessment for the ENS Direct Entry/ TRT Stream?

Look forward to any help / experience!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hi all,

I am currently studying my Diploma of Hospitality and intending to do a 485 Graduate Visa after it under (Chef).

After I obtain the 485 visa, if i can find full-time employment it looks like i can get assessed under the Job Ready Program Pathway.

Wondering if the Job Ready Program Pathway positive assessment can be used for either ENS (186) or the new Work Visa 482? I read the Job Ready Program guidelines and it makes mention of only Skilled Permanent Visas (189,190,489 visas.)

I wont be able to do the TSS Assessment as a Chef as I wouldnt have 3 years experience.

Edit: Just saw read Schedule 1 of the Migration Regulation 1240(g)(iii) - It appears that as a Malaysian Citizen I do not require a formal skills assessment for a Chef for 482 Visa and will only require 2 years work experience (Full time / Part Time) to fulfill the 482 Work Experience requirements.

My Question is , can I still obtain the use the Job Ready Program Positive assessment for the ENS Direct Entry/ TRT Stream?

Look forward to any help / experience!
So if someone complete a job ready program, they won't need to to migration skills assessment?

How much the job ready program costs and how much time it takes ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for posting this thread as I am planning on the same pathway as you. Diploma of Hospitality - Graduate Visa - Work Visa.

I just wanted to ask where you read the clause regarding the migration regulation of not requiring 3 years experience in the field? Because in my understanding, it is mandatory to do the assessment program as it is part of the Immigration requirement. Also I want to clarify that its not exactly three years but number of hours worked. But feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.

Hoping that other people looking to do this pathway also replies to this thread.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.