·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello

I am from Argentina and next march I `ll move to Sydney. I would like to work part time, I am a draftsman with CAD software and Engineer. If there any opportunity to work quickly?
I have a student visa and I `ll be able to work 20 hours per week.

thank you very much

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks, but^^^

Thank you for your answer,but how to find the employer?I live in China and I know nobody who live in Australia. I know that most of bosses find worker by newspaper. It is impossible to me to read Australia newspaper.Would you offer a web site about job?
Thank you for your help.:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
In anyone's experience- how difficult is it for a 18 year old who recently moved to Australia, to get a job? Around what is the average pay?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hmmhh???? I see... So what's your profession and special skills?

You may apply for various agencies that will help you to find employer in Australia.

Thank you for your answer,but how to find the employer?I live in China and I know nobody who live in Australia. I know that most of bosses find worker by newspaper. It is impossible to me to read Australia newspaper.Would you offer a web site about job?
Thank you for your help.:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi

Iam charith ,Software Eng.specialized in J2EE,Could anyone help me to find the suitable city I should select to live,as I am in the middle of Skill visa process.

Thanks & Regards,

Charith

·
Registered
56 Posts
I would also suggest three amongst the pop. melbourne sydney brisbane. sydney being the most expensive and the busiest. To begin your stay in OZ you might consider Melbourne a bit close to the central while you can easy transport to Sydney. cross both cities quickly if you are on a job hunt. While brisbane is close to outdoor stuff

·
Registered
24 Posts
I think you will have to link up with people who are here. Make sure that if you get an interview and if theres a tech test that you study hard for it before hand. I had 2 interviews for the same company and they gave me quite hard interviews testing my skill. Otherwise try staying with someone you know here for a bit to reduce costs as it can be pricey in the major cities

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.