Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.

Me and my partner have a joint back account and I?m planning on attatching a statement for each month of our defacto relationship (12 months). I have read on another thread that they want evidence from transfers from each of our separate personal accounts to the joint one - how do I do this? Is there?s an option to print of and scan JUST a statement of our transfers? Or will I have to print of whole statements and go through them all to find personal transfers to our
Joint account?
(Hope that made sense)

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have gone through our joint bank account statements and highlighted the transfers from our personal accounts as well as other things we've used the card for (meals out, social events etc)

Not sure whether there is an easier way, but just highlighting seemed to work well for me!

If you discover another way, please let me know! The bank accounts are taking the longest time for me!!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi guys.

Me and my partner have a joint back account and I?m planning on attatching a statement for each month of our defacto relationship (12 months). I have read on another thread that they want evidence from transfers from each of our separate personal accounts to the joint one - how do I do this? Is there?s an option to print of and scan JUST a statement of our transfers? Or will I have to print of whole statements and go through them all to find personal transfers to our
Joint account?
(Hope that made sense)
Thanks
I printscreen and cropped my online statements, all the relevant transfers (same date and amount of course) paste it to microsoft words and insert an arrow. And a lil bit of explaination. " Transfer money to pay telephone bill etc"

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have gone through our joint bank account statements and highlighted the transfers from our personal accounts as well as other things we've used the card for (meals out, social events etc)

Not sure whether there is an easier way, but just highlighting seemed to work well for me!

If you discover another way, please let me know! The bank accounts are taking the longest time for me!!!
I was planning doing the highlighting too, but I?ve heard they want proof from the transfers from the personal account TO the joint bank account. So instead of just highlighting the transfers on the joint acc they?re looking for proof on your personal account also.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I was planning doing the highlighting too, but I?ve heard they want proof from the transfers from the personal account TO the joint bank account. So instead of just highlighting the transfers on the joint acc they?re looking for proof on your personal account also.
I've also included bank statements from my personal account AND my partner's account. Done exactly the same thing as I did with our joint account. Highlighted things/gifts I'd bought for my partner & paying rent etc. He done the same with his account statements also.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.