Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone:)

I'm a Jamaican currently living in Barbados. I'm exploring the possibility of making a fresh start in a new place. Australia is on the list of places that I'm interested in. I'm hoping through this forum I will better able understand the immigration process and the opportunities that may exist for me in Australia.

If anyone has any advice I'd be happy to hear. I'm in my 30s, I have a Bachelors, I also did CELTA and PTLLS. I have experience in accounting, administration and teaching.

Thanks,
J

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi
I have just booked my flight to oz! I am black caribbean and looking for HR work on Sydney.
It's a great country if what i know, which is why i am heading down under for a new adventure!
If anyone is arriving in sept maybe I will see you!

There is a great programme on in the uk called Poms in Paradise! You can watch it I player. It's all about uk people relocating to oz!

I can not wait but I am so nervous! Anyone Sharing the same feelings?!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Flight To Australia

Hi
I have just booked my flight to oz! I am black caribbean and looking for HR work on Sydney.
It's a great country if what i know, which is why i am heading down under for a new adventure!
If anyone is arriving in sept maybe I will see you!

There is a great programme on in the uk called Poms in Paradise! You can watch it I player. It's all about uk people relocating to oz!

I can not wait but I am so nervous! Anyone Sharing the same feelings?!
Hi Charlene,

Welcome to the site. Sound like you are going to really enjoy yourself in Australia. Wish I was able to see Australia some day.

Please be sure to keep us all up to date on your trip planning and the adventure as it unfolds when there.

Gene...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.