Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys! So we are a few days away from submitting our partner visa application :eek:

I have a few questions I've heard conflicting advice about. We've written the answers to all the questions about the history of our relationship, however i have written way more than the 2000 characters and am finding it hard to break it down. So that leads to my first question:

1. Can we upload two separate documents (one for each of us) with the answers to our questions, and write in the boxes 'please refer to applicant_historyofrelationship' and 'sponsor_historyofrelationship'?
If so, will those documents need to be signed and certified?

2. Photographs, do they have to be certified or do they just want our names written on the back of them?

3. Do all statements or explanations have to be signed by us and then scanned in? Like for instance, an attached statement explaining a period of separation, or a statement explaining slight variations in our door number across certain docs? (12A and 13...superstitious landlord)

Thanks guys, any help is appreciated!

·
Registered
71 Posts
1) Yes you can, personally I put an abreviated version in the form itself, rather than referring exclusively to the statements.
2) Just upload your photo - you can get digital ones from max speilman etc.
3) Yes sign and scan.
In general make sure you aggregate documents - eg evidence of holidays all into one file for upload, so you don't use too many slots.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.