Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this forum while searching for information about sponsoring my fiancee.
I wish I found this forum sooner before we submitted our application. A lots of help tips, hints, experience from previous applicant and sponsor like myself are really helpful.

Hi all,
My name Rayuth by the way, male, 30 living in Sydney. Thai background but proud to call myself Australian.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Welcome to the forum Rayuth. Has your fiancee been granted her visa yet? All the best,
Sarah

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. No, not yet. Today is the 28th day since we lodged the form at the embassy. I miss her so much. I'm anxiously worry about our application. Because every cases are different.

On the day that we lodged our form, the office return all the our photo back to us and only took about 3 or 4 photo out of 90 photo. Then given a letter asking for more evidence of email communication. We were given 28 days to do that otherwise the decision will be based on what they have on hands. But the person who lodged after us, they took all the photo, also given the same letter but didn't ask for anything else. :confused: Because at the time we know each she didn't know much English so we mainly speak on the phone. So after we were to give email communication, we just write to each other via email even though her English is poor. Yesterday, I told her to print all the email out and put all of them to the embassy . Now all we can do is wait for the magic phone call or email.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I know one month feels like a long time - but at least the processing time for the partner visa is quicker offshore. Yes, 90 is way too much :D It's ok, you provided the extra email evidence, I wish you all the best.

Thank you. No, not yet. Today is the 28th day since we lodged the form at the embassy. I miss her so much. I'm anxiously worry about our application. Because every cases are different.

On the day that we lodged our form, the office return all the our photo back to us and only took about 3 or 4 photo out of 90 photo. Then given a letter asking for more evidence of email communication. We were given 28 days to do that otherwise the decision will be based on what they have on hands. But the person who lodged after us, they took all the photo, also given the same letter but didn't ask for anything else. :confused: Because at the time we know each she didn't know much English so we mainly speak on the phone. So after we were to give email communication, we just write to each other via email even though her English is poor. Yesterday, I told her to print all the email out and put all of them to the embassy . Now all we can do is wait for the magic phone call or email.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.