Australia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!
I am wondering about an employee of mine his name i Oliver Insulander Ward (at least in the USA). He has 2 daughters in Australia that I know about he works in Sweden for me now. What has he done in your country to leave his family behind?

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
There is an Oliver Insulander Ward that was an Investment Advisor at Macquarie Bank from 2008. He was in New York before that, and educated in Sweden.

That's about all the public info on the name.

Reactions: engelbrektsjohan

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you JandE,
That at least confirms his CV. But I cant help to think there is something more, otherwise you dont go to the other end of the world and leave 2 daughters behind.

Thanks anyway

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Thank you JandE,
That at least confirms his CV. But I cant help to think there is something more, otherwise you dont go to the other end of the world and leave 2 daughters behind.

Thanks anyway
Marital issues can cause such actions for some people.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thank you JandE,

Thanks anyway
He may be working to send money to his family. I know if I could make more money somewhere else, and it would help my family, I would go to the other end of the world. Maybe you could complete a background check on him? Also, I wanted to share this site because it is a great Australian dealer. I thought someone may find this useful.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts