Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Friendliness and warm nature in likes

Arrogant in dislike.

Wanna share my experience in Sydney. I am guy from India and during my visit to Sydney, I visited police stadium that's near circular quay. As soon as i came out, i met a guy who smiled and spoke with me. we spoke for about 15 mins and he suggested me the places to visit in Sydney.

That' s nice gesture. made me feel good about people of Sydney.

What are your likes and dislikes when it comes to attitude?

·
Registered
685 Posts
I like most things about Australia... It is not easy to find dislikes but I'll try... I despise arrogant people, usually immigrants (in particular from Eastern Europe) who think that they are better than the rest of people living here. These people are here usually on student visa and know nothing of Australian life.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi there,

Likes - people who dont take themselves too seriously in daily living, smile more than being straight faced, like to whistle or hum as they go about their day - happy to be alive types, like to have themselves set to receive as well as transmit.
Dislikes - mental laziness, people trying too hard to be cool like those who have you-tube videos that start with "Hey guys wassup...", cant abide verbal standover tactics.

That's about it.
If your happy, i'm happy too.

Cheers
Adrian

·
Registered
124 Posts
Pretty nice attitude (most of the time). Better economy (though this is relative). Nice standard of living.

Dislikes:
i don't like being hurried like those 2/3 hr parking limits - Manly beach 2 hr limit and 2/3 hr limits for mall parking. Expensive city parking.

Complicated health insurance plans. Like you don't know how much is covered by insurance and how much is out of pocket until you get whatever it is going to be done.

Double demerits on long weekends; mobile speed cameras, almost everything is expensive specially houses/rental :(

Driver attitudes :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.