Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I've been searching for a thread for people from 2016-2018 of people who are waiting for their 309 visa from Washington DC and how long it is taking people to be either first contacted for a request or having their Visa Granted. i have heard and seen all kinds of wait times and i don't really know what to think anymore i would like to make a list of people currently waiting. if you would like to be added to the list please Comment below or Private Message me. I will be adding your (see below) to this post,

Name
Lodgement date
Front Loaded Application or not.
Complexities
if you have been requested for documents.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I've been searching for a thread for people from 2016-2018 of people who are waiting for their 309 visa from Washington DC and how long it is taking people to be either first contacted for a request or having their Visa Granted. i have heard and seen all kinds of wait times and i don't really know what to think anymore i would like to make a list of people currently waiting. if you would like to be added to the list please Comment below or Private Message me. I will be adding your (see below) to this post,

Name
Lodgement date
Front Loaded Application or not.
Complexities
if you have been requested for documents.
Maybe check with this thread, if you haven't already - https://www.australiaforum.com/visas-immigration/27105-pmv-309-timeline-washington-d-c-227.html

·
Registered
38 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.