Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Hope everyone is well, I will have a consultation with a migration lawyer next week but I am posting here anyway to get some other opinions and to see if anyone else has been in this situation.

The onshore temp partner subclass 820 we applied for a couple of years ago is 'ready for grant' according to an email we got from Immi. Problem is we moved back to Europe a few months ago (due to extenuating circumstances) and my partners BVB expired early Jan. My partner has been given until late this year (before her medical tests expire) to return to Aus. Once back in the country she needs to notify Immi with an email so they can proceed with the grant.

So I was wondering if....

1. Anyone had been caught out before and if so how did you get back?
2. If going back on a E-visitor 651 is potentially possible does it cancel out your other visa?
3. How long did it/do you think it would take to grant the visa once back in the country. (We will need to take annual leave etc)

Cheers all.

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
1. A variety of methods, sometimes an offshore partner application and paying another visa application charge.
2. is probably your best strategy. It will not cancel a visa that you do not hold..
3. for an answer to this,consult crystal ball.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.