Hi people Me and My fiancee have lodged a chronological step by step application with the Tokyo visa office subclass 300 around the end of Jan 2011. But due to the earthquakes and looming nuclear threats we have decided for her to come to Australia on an ETA visa, we planned on getting married in June in Brisbane but are thinking of doing it earlier as we feel it is safer here! Are we better off waiting for our fiance visa to be approved and doing a trip to NZ or get married and change our application to partner visa? Its a worry because we dont know if staff in the Tokyo office have been reduced affecting processing times etc! Any suggestions or anyone in the same position? Is there any special consideration happening for people in this situation or does these type of disasters not affect processing times and conditions? Comments advice appreciated!