Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear all,
I can't find the thread someone posted while ago about an app of this forum that you can install in your device. Anyone on here could help me find the link to install it? Been looking on apps store but not sure which one is the right app for this forum.
Thanks heaps for your help.

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
If you go to the forum webpage on your phone, the link to the app comes up straight away. Australia Forum by AutoGuide.Com https://appsto.re/au/1EUEJ.i

And while you're at it you can download my free app as well.

AUS VISA App by Nick van Voorst https://appsto.re/au/lOP08.i

There are Android versions as well.

Reactions: DragonGirl

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Dear all, I can't find the thread someone posted while ago about an app of this forum that you can install in your device. Anyone on here could help me find the link to install it? Been looking on apps store but not sure which one is the right app for this forum. Thanks heaps for your help.
Hey DragonGirl,

I downloaded the Australia Forum App on my iPhone a while ago from the App Store. Can't remember exactly how much it was might've been a couple of dollars.

image-2985684409.jpg

Once you login with your username and password you should be able to access your private messages, all your threads and the threads you've commented on.
Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,
Becky

Sent from my iPhone using Australia Forum App

Reactions: DragonGirl

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've been trying to download the forum app but it's apparently not available in the Swedish App Store nor the Australian one (Apple Store). Such a shame, don't really use a computer so would've been nice to be able to browse on my iPad.

·
Super Moderator
5,266 Posts
AFAIK, it's available in the Australian App Store but for a small fee ($1.49 I think). I haven't looked for it lately though, so not sure.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.