Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

This is Simon. I applied for PR visa after EOI invitation. I am from hyderabad. I am looking for friends. I am planning to go Australia in december. If any body interested in talking, please send me a message.

Thanks,
Simon

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello

Hi Simon

I am also undergoing the immigration process. Wanted to know what visa sub category you have applied and how long it took for your EOI to come through??

Kind Regards

Zaheer

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hello,

This is Simon. I applied for PR visa after EOI invitation. I am from hyderabad. I am looking for friends. I am planning to go Australia in december. If any body interested in talking, please send me a message.

Thanks,
Simon
hi simon.....
its me renjith originated from kerala india.currently am working in singapore....i hold australian pr...i plans to go there on august 2013...i wish to communicate with u....tx regards renji...

·
AustraliaForum.com Editor
697 Posts
In order to protect yourself from spammers can members refrain from adding their email addresses to posts. There is no problem PMing members to pass your email address and contact details although we advise that you are careful if ever contacted by unknown third parties.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hi Simon

I am also undergoing the immigration process. Wanted to know what visa sub category you have applied and how long it took for your EOI to come through??

Kind Regards

Zaheer
hi friend

hope you fine there.i wish to advice you that give me a e mail id as private message.i cant do private message to you.your open comnents contains e mail was removed by admin...i need to expand my friendship......give me a hand....thanks by renji....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Posting a message

hi friend

hope you fine there.i wish to advice you that give me a e mail id as private message.i cant do private message to you.your open comnents contains e mail was removed by admin...i need to expand my friendship......give me a hand....thanks by renji....
Hello Renji/Simon

If you would like to PM someone, click on your profile on the top right hand corner and then you will see range of options right from editing your profile to checking your messages. That way you can PM anyone just by puting their user name.

Hope this helps..btw I have just messaged you renji :)

Kind Regards

Zaheer

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.