Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[A warm hello to everyone!! I am new to the forum and just about to start the immigration process (not sure what im letting myself in for!). Recently just back from visiting my brother in Mandurah and made the decision that life is far to short to stay and moan about things you wish you could do so im doing it! Looking forward to checking out the useful info on the Forum.......Take care Karen [/B]

·
Registered
14 Posts
[A warm hello to everyone!! I am new to the forum and just about to start the immigration process (not sure what im letting myself in for!). Recently just back from visiting my brother in Mandurah and made the decision that life is far to short to stay and moan about things you wish you could do so im doing it! Looking forward to checking out the useful info on the Forum.......Take care Karen [/B]
Hi Karen

Good luck with your application!, We too live in Scotland (so know what you mean about the freezing temperatures not to mention the dark winter months!)
We applied back last October for a Partner Visa to move to Perth to be with my Husband's family & we're still waiting, trying our best to be patient but it's very difficult!, Fingers crossed for all of us! :)
Maria

·
Registered
16 Posts
If you have not yet had a Working Holiday Visa that is the best way to start. That can get you up to 2 years in Oz before you have to start looking for a sponsor. It is also the quickest way to get to Oz - Skilled Migration can take a long time even if you have the skills that Australia needs. Good luck. Check out visitoz.org if you want an easy way to get started with work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.