Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Little history !

I applied 19 jan for 309 partner visa from Pakistan waiting since then expected 12-16 months processing times as informed immigration and also applied for 12 Feb 2018 600 tourist visa which got rejected in April saying there is not enough incentive to return back to pakistan. I do own house in Pakistan and Car but not working and neither studying. and i am financially dependent on my partner's income. as she regularly transfer funds to my bank account. earliest transaction record being September 2017(less than year) .

now after few months thinking of applying again for visit visa to visit my partner in Australia, as she cannot travel to Pakistan due to her business commitments. This time applying for family sponsored visit visa as it is suggested on this forum have more chances for approval.
Documents attached.
invitation letter
and her bank statement
and should i attach (transactions record fund transferred me in pakistan)
joint bank account statement ( which have very little funds like A$1000)

Main Question
Do i have to be dependent for 12 months a primary applicant or it is for secondary applicant if any one would have been travelling together with me?
What are my chances for visa if i can only proof financially dependency since September 2017?
What can add more to my application ? any suggestion
https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav...0)-Sponsored-Family-Stream-document-checklist
At the end of page
Evidence of financial dependency for all dependants aged 18 or older (such as evidence of current studies):
a certified copy of their birth certificate and proof of their relationship to you
proof that they live in your household
proof that they have been dependent on you for at least the 12 months immediately before you lodge your application.

·
Registered
5,979 Posts
A 309 cannot be granted if the applicant is in Australia, but it can be refused.
Can you convince a delegate that if the 309 is refused that the applicant will depart?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.