Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...and I do intend on doing as much research as I can, but I want to put these out there.

My long-term intent is to make my way towards living/working in the Perth/Fremantle area (or within a reasonable travel distance of that area.

I do have experience in aviation electronics, but not since I was in the US Marines in 2002. I'm willing to go through more training here in the States in order to make myself more "appealing" to companies in WA. I also have experience in the manufacturing industry, but the main part of my knowledge is in the Quality Assurance/Auditing realm (procedures, procedures, procedures). What types of jobs are available in WA in these fields? Where might I find more info on companies willing to sponsor someone to work in Australia?

Seeing that I'm 32 years old (33 in Sept), would it be possible to be accepted into/receive student loans to attend college in WA? And if so, could this improve my chances towards living in Australia more permanently?

I've got more questions, but I'll stop there for now...haha.

Thanks in advance.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.