Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
“Hi, my name is Nhung; a kind of very lovely & beautiful rose. I am proud of being born and grew up in Quang Ninh where is very rich of potential about tourism with a very famous and the most attractive landscape in Vietnam was recognized by UNESCO in three times as World Heritage site, Ha Long Bay.

I think that I am a very simple person with a simple favorite either is traveling to many different places to have the chance of exploring and experiencing lots of interesting & new things. And this is the reason why I chose to study about tourism in a tourism university and I graduated for 4 years till now. I started to work for Asia Style Travel Company since over 2 years ago which is not a very long time but not such a short time and I really find that this is a very good working environment with the young; very friendly & humorous members.

Till this moment; I still enjoy my job very much in playing a small role to introduce my beautiful country – Vietnam as well as Indochina to all over the world by designing and organizing many interesting & fantastic trips/journeys for all of different tourists & travelers. I wish to have more & more opportunities to warmest welcome all people in the world to Indochina.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.