Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi friends,

I am posting on behalf of one of my friend and he has several questions regarding his family sponsored 475 visa application.

1. The guy is separated and divorce is pending. His X-wife has filed a maintenance case against him to get a high amount of $$$(he is already paying money which court has ask him to) which he can not bare. Both of these cases are pending decisions and have no idea about decision dates. Should he declare these cases in the section of " been charged with any offense that is currently awaiting legal action? "

2. Should he list his spouse details under the non-migrant family member section with separated relationship status ?

3. Will this maintenance case appear in his PCC?

Answers highly appreciate!!

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
I would not think that having a maintenance case filed would be considered an offence.
He does need to state what his personal/marital details are when requested on any form and there is no point in attempting to evade full disclosure.
PCCs will usually only include any criminal matters and a maintenance case may not even be known by those doing the PCC.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.