Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just wondering if my fiancee (she is german) and myself were both in Australia and wanting to submit a PMV application is it possible to make the application in Auckland in person (or post it to the embassy in Auckland) to be processed, then travel there when it is granted for it to be issued in her passport? Also has anyone experienced how long a complete application would take to be processed in Auckland?

We are both currently out of Australia at the moment and I need to return home soon and we are just trying to avoid going through Berlin at the moment as when we have contacted them they say processing is slow lately, she was planning on coming back shortly after myself on a eta whilst the PMV was processed in Berlin anyway and travelling to NZ for the granting of the visa, so just been thinking maybe it could all be done through Auckland more timely.

Thanks for any response.

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Yes, you can apply in NZ and though I've seen reports at times on they being reasonably quick, processing times always vary and no guarantees .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.