Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have not yet received the Invitataion but just curious. Is it possible to Include your Spouse on the same Application in case you get married after you have lodged the Visa Application for 189 / 190 Visas?

Is there any minimum period for which the marriage must have subsisted before the spouse can be included ?

What evidence do they generally ask for proof of marriage? Do they accept a "court marriage"?

It would rely help a lot if someone could shed some light on this.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Dear Members,

I have not yet received invitation but I have 55 points and I'm exploring ways to make it 60.

Meanwhile, I need to plan my marriage and need clarity on a few things. Would rely appreciate ur help:

1) In case you get married after lodging the visa (189/190), Can you include your spouse in the same application? Is there any minimum period for for which the marriage must have subsited before you can apply a visa for ur spouse ?

2) What evidences do they generally ask for proof of marriage ? Will "court marriage" (a marriage registered with the court of law / without the ceremony - that is there are no pics / videos ) work ?

Thanks in advance!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.