Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

Do I need to only apply for one state in the state sponsorship or could I apply for more than one state and then I could choose between them when they respond positively.
Your fast response is highly appreciated.Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Heta

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Hello everyone,

Do I need to only apply for one state in the state sponsorship or could I apply for more than one state and then I could choose between them when they respond positively.
Your fast response is highly appreciated.Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Heta
And a good Australian attitude is WTF! and why not put in an application to fly to the moon. There a number of aspects to such a moronic attitude.

1. Do you think Australian government employees are sitting around with fingers up somewhere just waiting to process multiple applications.

2. All it will achieve is further overburdening of processing systems.

3. Some states already charge for processing applications and seeing as I have seen this sort of reference to multiple applications more than a few times now, I will encourage the states to have a Xreferencing database so as any people found with multiple sponsorship applications have a sizable levy placed.

4. I would have thought that someone considering an application to immigrate to another country might just do some research work into where may best suit them re employment opportunities and lifestyle rather than take a lucky dip approach.

If ever and when you do get to Australia, perhaps you will have given the mind some exercise for take that approach to life in Australia and you may find you are told where to go in no uncertain terms.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dear Wanderer,

I didnt mean to underestimate the australian government nor the australian rules.I was just asking because I have friends in both states and I was just wondering if this will work out to have the opportunity to go to both but I didnt mean any rudeness but your reply was totally right and straight forward cause this will be overburdening of processing systems.Thank you for your reply Wanderer and I am sorry if you got bothered I didn't mean that.

Regards,

Heta

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Dear Wanderer,

I didnt mean to underestimate the australian government nor the australian rules.I was just asking because I have friends in both states and I was just wondering if this will work out to have the opportunity to go to both but I didnt mean any rudeness but your reply was totally right and straight forward cause this will be overburdening of processing systems.Thank you for your reply Wanderer and I am sorry if you got bothered I didn't mean that.

Regards,

Heta
I am not usually so blunt either heta but if you visit some forums you'll see a lot of criticism of Australian immigration processing, so we'll leave it at that.
With friends in different states you still oght to be considering which state is in your best interests and also you may want to wait until State Migration Plans are announced for that could affect how long it will take until a visa application is considered and even the make-up of state sponsorship lists.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.