Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

i am 37 years old and planning to immigrate to Australia with my family ( wife + 2 daughters ). i have a Hepatitis B condition as follows :

Hepatitis B surface antigen (Hep B sAg) = Positive
Hepatitis B e antigen = Negative
liver function tests = normal

i monitored the condition over the last 7 years without change and i am not taking any medication as the virus is not causing any liver damage.

my wife and daughters are healthy.

what are my chances of passing the medical assessment ?

·
Premium Member
8,885 Posts
Given that there's no liver damage and you're not on medication I think you have a chance. To be certain, though, I'd suggest contacting either George Lombard or Peter Bollard - both are migration agents in Australia who specialize in difficult medical cases. They can tell you honestly whether you'll be okay or whether you're going to need additional help to get through the process (or whether you've no chance at all).

Reactions: Ahmed77

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Given that there's no liver damage and you're not on medication I think you have a chance. To be certain, though, I'd suggest contacting either George Lombard or Peter Bollard - both are migration agents in Australia who specialize in difficult medical cases. They can tell you honestly whether you'll be okay or whether you're going to need additional help to get through the process (or whether you've no chance at all).
thanks , I will

·
Premium Member
8,885 Posts
This isn't a very common issue here - I'd suggest you use the "search" feature at the top of the forum to look for threads with "Hepatitis" in the title to find threads from people who have posted about it previously. I wouldn't suggest posting replies to them, though. The people who posted on them likely long ago either got their visas (or didn't) and have moved on from the forum.

Reactions: Ahmed77
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.