Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My partner recently completed her HAP medical assessment in Vietnam, (PMV)

We were waiting for the results to be emailed so we can upload to the immi account.

After not recieving anything, we called and were told we aren't allowed to have the results.

The immi account has Nothing uploaded by the panel doctor and Nothing attached under medical assessment.

Is this normal procedure? Should i question it further?

Any advice appreciated!

·
Super Moderator
11,215 Posts
They won't upload the results to your immi account. They will send them to immi and your account will then say that results have been received.

You will never know the results of the medicals just that nothing was wrong.

·
Registered
248 Posts
The medical results are sent directly to immigration for them to assess.
I looked at my fiancees emedical page and there was nothing on there to show the medical had been received, i am just presuming that it wont show on there as her medical was completed 12 weeks ago.

My Fiancee is also vietnamese, how long ago did you apply? we are 3 months in and patiently waiting and hoping it comes in under the predicted 9-12 months wait.

EDIT: Just had another look at emedical, the information only showed when i tried to print the page, google emedical go to the page and put in her family name, hap id and DOB, when it brings up the page go to pront the page and it will give you all the info you need and the date it was sent and received by immigration.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the info!

I checked in Emedical section and the report was there. Pity it only shows 'Completed' rather than actual results. I dont see the harm in letting us know if it is good/bad or other, seeing as we paid and it cant be changed by us anyway.

We are also near the 3 month mark. its extremely hard at times being apart, We are applying for a tourist visa shortly for her to come stay for a while.

·
Registered
248 Posts
thanks for the info!

I checked in Emedical section and the report was there. Pity it only shows 'Completed' rather than actual results. I dont see the harm in letting us know if it is good/bad or other, seeing as we paid and it cant be changed by us anyway.

We are also near the 3 month mark. its extremely hard at times being apart, We are applying for a tourist visa shortly for her to come stay for a while.
if the results are not good then you would know something. It us very difficult, she has been away from her family for 5 years studying and working so I have sent her home and just support her and her mother, so I am trying to get back for 3 weeks in august and trying to avoid bringing her here until the visa.
Keep in touch small fry it would be good to compare notes if they have any other contact with our fiancées.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.