Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I've been lurking for a bit and found some useful things so thanks for that! However I do have a question regarding a medical exam I had on Monday. I'm going to be working as a healthcare professional in Australia (nurse) and everything came back fine apart from one thing - hematuria, or blood in the urine.

I have since been to see my GP at the request of the clinic and they sent another specimen off to the lab and they found, and I quote my GP, "minuscule amounts of blood" in the urine. She said it is very small amounts but would not give me a number. She is faxing the results back to the clinic tonight.

I don't have any other symptoms or any complaints and I was otherwise given a clean bill of health for the rest of the exam... my father was actually diagnosed a few years ago with idiopathic microscopic hematuria (possibly related)?

My question is, does anyone know if this will impact my WHV visa? Is this considered a serious issue, or would they just have me follow up on arrival with my medical insurance I'm required to get in Australia?

Thanks in advance 😊

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.