Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick question. I booked my medical (it's the last piece of the application not done) and received a confirmation from the office.

Is this confirmation what I upload into Medical Examination, Evidence of Intention to Undergo?

·
Registered
814 Posts
Did a CO ask you to do the medical?
If yes, are you able to complete it within the 28 day timeframe?

If you're doing the medical of your own accord I wouldn't upload that. Just wait for the panel doctor to submit the results.

If a CO did ask you to do it, I would only upload that (what you have is fine I am guessing) if you're not able to get an appointment within the 28 day timeframe. If you were able to get the appointment within the timeframe there's no need to upload "evidence of intention to undergo."

·
Registered
345 Posts
Pretty much what tijanoac said.

If you were not requested by a CO to upload within a 28 day period, do not worry about uploading anything and your medial results will clear in your Immi account automatically within a few days after doing it.

If a CO did ask you for medicals, and it looks like it is drawing to the end of the 28 day upload period, then upload the proof of intention to undergo medical.

Good to hear you have applied for your visa mate!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pretty much what tijanoac said.

If you were not requested by a CO to upload within a 28 day period, do not worry about uploading anything and your medial results will clear in your Immi account automatically within a few days after doing it.

If a CO did ask you for medicals, and it looks like it is drawing to the end of the 28 day upload period, then upload the proof of intention to undergo medical.

Good to hear you have applied for your visa mate!
Totally forgot about this thread. Sorry! Thanks for the advice! We didn't end up uploading it.

Visa is submitted, everything is in there now. Just time to wait it out.

Reactions: CollegeGirl
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.