Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noticed on the health assessment letter that there is a bullet point indicating previous chest xrays to be brought with - does this include from a chiropractor visit? Or for the purpose of viewing the lungs/heart if it is applicable?

Also, copies of reports from previous medical conditions (wording was slightly different).

We all have a medical history.
What might be important/relevant to provide?

·
Registered
814 Posts
How long ago was the last x-ray done? I would imagine they would be interested in chest x-rays (especially within the last year), not chiropractic. But they will require a chest x-ray in any case.

As far as previously diagnosed conditions, I would include anything you might have mentioned on the questionnaire - any previous condition that you've been diagnosed with (obviously not common colds and other more trivial things). For example my husband was diagnosed with hyperparathyroidism in 2015. He had surgery in 2016 to remove the enlarged parathyroid gland. We got a copy of the hospital discharge letter stating the surgery was a success and his parathyroid levels are now normal, as well as the histology report showing that the enlarged gland was not cancerous. He took that along to his appointment and it was all fine. He also has high blood pressure and is on medication for that - he just took the packaging of the medication he is on.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.