Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
URGENT, I have a situation with my 300 visa. After all the documentation provided the Case Officer has requested my NON migrant kids medicals. As Im divorced, without custody, living in a different country as my kids, I have no access to them to provide their medicals. The Officer requested the medicals again, after a letter I uploaded into the system declaring that, and requested many documents showing that I tried to obtain the mothers permission to do so. She asked even my ex phone number to reach them for the reason why they didnt allow the kids to be tested. On that call, their mom indicated that I own her money and if I pay her, she will allow it (which is not true, and has been the history of a broken relationship of using the kids for profit). My ex didint provide any proof of that, but I received a 3rd communication from the CO indicating that she found reasonable due to that simple call, that the medicals were possible if I come to terms with my ex (which is simple impossible). I provided new evidence that I care for my kids, I pay their school, their clothes, food, sports, etc etc and I uploaded all kind of documentation and receipts probing that.
As I know, NON migrating kids are required to undergo the medicals, but Im simple not able to do so.
I provided the divorce papers, emails asking my ex for the medicals, DHL proof of delivery reuesting the medicals to my ex, did a statutory declaration in the Ausstralian Embassy commiting to do the medicals in case the custody terms vary into my favor somehow, staturory declarations of a third party indicating the difficulties of having an agreement with my ex, and many more...
Im exhausted, tired, tense because of this and my question is..
Is there any case of refusal based on not been able to provide Non migrating kids medicals?
Is it only to consider a waiver for the kids on this medicals from the caso officer?
She has not requested any documents from my or my fiancee probing the relationship or any other documentations, the only issue are the kids..
Should I expect a negative result? Can I appeal it in case that happens and if is, how to handle that?

Im really stressed, I need help

Eddy

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.